For ISS Certified Associates:
As an ISS Certified Associate you have proven you can handle demanding assignments,
you can successfully work as part of a team, and you can perform well in a demanding
work environment. These skills and experiences give you the competitive advantage
you need to stand out in the large pool of job seekers by showing prospective employers
that you are at the top of your game.
Search our database of ISS Certified Employers and job postings to find the right
one for you and apply today!
As an Employer you are constantly looking for the best talent to fill the job openings
you have available. By choosing an ISS Certified Associate you can eliminate all
the guesswork when it comes to recruiting new talent because to become an ISS Certified
Associate you must:
* based on ISS requirements/within 6 months
- Successfully pass a pre-employment background check*
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen**
- Possess valid and verified I-9 work eligibility criteria
- Have a proven track record for meeting performance expectations across a variety
- Pass a safety in the workplace training course
- Have proven reliability on the job
** 5 panel drug screen/within 6 months
Search our database to find ISS Certified Associates who are ready to make an immediate
impact on your business.
ISS Certified - Where Talent & Opportunity Connect.